Thursday, June 25, 2015

On the road again

     We completed the three week project.  Did lots of small jobs, since the job we were to do (build a cabin) had been put on hold.  The area was beautiful, in the Paradise Valley north of Yellowstone.  We were able to go the Park a couple of times.
     Traveling east I spent a couple R&R days in Buffalo, WY.  I love WY.  In Buffalo I was able to walk into town and go to a museum and see the 'old' town.  I also was able to wait out a couple of storms, so I was not in any major hail storms that went through nearby areas.
     In Rapid City (where I no longer have out of state license plates) I stopped at my place of address for a photo op at 'home.'  
     On to Wall Drug where I shopped, had dinner, and went to the Wounded Knee Museum.   I was able to get a discount at one of the stores, because I was a local resident.  haha.
     Now I am visiting a friend in eastern SD. Then it's on to central MO for a short project.

No comments:

Post a Comment