Friday, May 31, 2013

Watertown, SD

I had the opportunity to spend a week with a friend in Watertown.  I had met her in Arizona.  When she found out I was headed to North Dakota for a volunteer project, she invited me to stop and visit.  She has an electrical hook-up for an RV and beautiful home..  Watertown is a very nice town with lots of bike paths, which we used every day.  (She was like my personal trainer-making me go farther every trip.)  The storm sirens are tested every Friday, but did not have to be used while I was there.  :)
We also enjoyed the amazing amount of birds which came to her front porch to feast on the oranges and jelly that she had set out.
At the end of the week. I continued my travels to North Dakota to volunteer on a NOMADS disaster rebuild.

No comments:

Post a Comment