Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Family time

     The family reunion was great.  It was good to see everyone.  There were 33 members there.   Many were not able to attend, and they were missed.
     After the family reunion I was able to put the RV in storage (over on the grass) at the RV park where I was staying.   I then flew to Cleveland, OH, NYC, and Madison, WI.  It was a wonderful time visiting family and friends.  I was able to enjoy so many activities.  Besides the awesome visits some highlights were; went to Amish country, attended a Mets game, went to the world's largest antique store (didn't make it through all of it), and a lot of shopping, shopping, shopping.
     When I arrived back to KC area, I was treated to a Clint Black concert.
     Good times everywhere.
     I then drove from KC to CO to do some more visiting.  I got off the interstate and took US 50 across the mountains.  Beautiful drive and then a nice visit.
     Now I will be heading to Globe, AZ to volunteer again with Arizona Reservation Ministries on the San Carlos Apache Reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment