Monday, October 17, 2011

Boys' Ranch- Gore, OK

The NOMADS team finished the project at the Boy's Ranch and spent extra days getting ready for their annual rodeo. It was a great time, but exhausting. We were blessed with wonderful weather the whole three weeks, beautiful scenery, great team members. We had a good time and got a lot done. Along with all the fixing up work, and painting we did a lot of baking- mmmm.

I left there and headed west to the Oklahoma City area to visit with a high school friend. From here I will go to Arizona to spend a month with Arizona Reservation Ministries. I stayed six weeks there last year. They do children's ministry on the San Carlos Apache Reservation and also help build homes.

So far the new home is working well. I'm getting used to all the new things I've needed to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment