Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finished at Moss Point, MS

     I spent the last two work weeks doing pretty much the same kinds of things.  Helped lay laminate flooring in one house.  Then was moved into another house and became the caulking queen.  We caulked, painted, trimmed, cleaned, and finished the house.  The NOMADS pretty much completed all they can do and the owner has a move-in date set for next month.  (There are still some other things that need to get done first.)
     I was able to get out last weekend with some other NOMADS and see the area.  We feasted on shrimp po-boys and drove along the beach.  Beautiful, non-tourist area.  Gorgeous homes facing the Gulf.  
     I am missing some of the Mardi-Gras festivities because I packed up and left before the snow storm arrived.  I am now headed to the Tampa area to visit with friends and family.  I will be able to leave the Jambo there, where it will be safe and warm (?), so that I can spend time flying to see more family.  
     So, yep, much of the same.....working in homes, trying to keep warm, and avoiding record- breaking weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment