Monday, December 14, 2009

Wichita Falls, TX

    Well, I made it here.  It's been a while since my last entry.  I made a couple trips back east of the Mississippi for special reasons.  While doing that, I got to see some family and friends, which was nice.  I then got stuck in the winter storm and deep freeze while in Kansas.  I had to wait that out until it was warm enough to get the Jambo prepared for travel.  
     While on my trip south, I was able to visit some friends, formerly of Duke Center, who now live outside Tulsa, OK.  What a blessing that visit was!  The spirit I witnessed in these people was inspiring.  The opportunity to share time with them and to decorate their tree (when I have no tree) was an opportunity to see God.
     Well, it's time to go see what I am to do on the horse farm.  I know fences need to be mended, because two of the animals were out this morning, checking out the motorhomes.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment