Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whispers of Hope Horse Farm Wichita Falls, TX


     This week hasn't been too busy.  I fed the 28 horses once (other volunteers feed them the other times). I've cleaned some areas and helped build a fence.  There are two other NOMADS here.  This is their third Christmas here.  I am glad and thankful that they are here.   They have been kind enough to drive me around the area and include me on their outings.   They also know what needs to be done and  can direct me as to what to do next.  
     The weather has been very nice during the day, but gets cold at night.  I disconnect my water almost every night.  
     I was moving fence posts the other day, when one decided to move unexpectedly and knocked me on the forehead.  I was okay, but got a huge goose egg.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with 'deck the halls'  or  'geese a-laying,' but I've been singing both those songs ever since.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment