Friday, September 4, 2009

Pennsylvania

I'm back in the old area. I did spend the night in Walmart parking lot. It wasn't too bad. The next morning when I went to get gas, I found that the gas leaked out right near the point of entry. It only leaked as I filled the tank. So I was able to continue to travel.
I stayed a couple days in Ohio, visiting that old area. Now, back in PA, the Jambo is getting fixed and inspected. Seems there were some holes chewed in the hoses near where the gas goes in. I can't get away from critters. I have no idea when or how this would've happened.
Next week, while others in this area are enjoying the making of a movie starring Denzel Washinton, I am camping. The Northeast Jusisdiction of the NOMADS are having their annual get-together in Tioga, PA. I am looking forward to that.
Hope all have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment