Saturday, September 19, 2009

On the Road

     Travel time again.  It was great to visit back in the DC area (Duke Center).  I had fun seeing friends and having numerous dining engagements.  I'm sorry I didn't get to see everyone.  Seems pretty difficult to do, though, I did get a lot of shopping done...again.
     I had a good time, too, at the Northeast Jurisdiction Reunion of the NOMADS.  The Ives Run, campground in Tioga, PA is beautiful and a good place for such a gathering.  
     I am now headed to Columbus, IN for the national gathering of the NOMADS.  There is a week of activities, tours,  and seminars planned.  Several hundred NOMADS are registered to attend.  Should be a good time.  I know there will be lots of food and vendors, for, yes...shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment