Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Camp Horizon Arkansas City, Kansas



After some time of visiting with friends, some angels in Denver, and family I arrived at this beautiful camp. I will only be here for about 10 days. There are opportunities for a variety of activities here. There are walking and biking trails, canoeing on the Walnut and Arkansas Rivers, fishing and a disc golf course. The buildings are very nice and the dining hall is fairly new.
The dining hall is where I have spent my time. I have caulked, sanded, and painted the outside trim of windows and doors. The weather has been very warm, sunny, and dry, so it's been nice to be working outside. The dining hall overlooks the valley towards Ark City.
The pictures are of the hall and inspiration point.
The angels?...they fixed up the Jambo and opened their home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment